Friday, May 30, 2008

I Have a Secret!!!

I was given a secret and was told I had to wait for two days before I could tell anyone. Well, today is the third day and I can finely let it out!


I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT AGAIN!!!!!! My oldest brother's wife is about 6 wk. pregnant and estimates that she is due around the end of January or beginning of February. When this new little one is born I will have a 3 yr. old nephew (Isaiah), an almost 3 nephew (Patrick), and two 1 yr. nieces (Joanna and Trinity) plus this new little one!!!

I'm glad I know families that want to have lots of children! My second oldest brother said yesterday that I was a black-hole for babies. Babies go in and are rarely seen again. :) You know... he's right!

And now I can rest easy. I've let my secret out and must get back to work on my long list.

HURRAY FOR BABIES!!!!

2 comments:

mommyofmany said...

Hurray! Hurray! I'm excited too!!!

Jodi said...

Me too! Me too! And very excited that you all are excited!! =)
BTW, good work holding that in. I KNOW it's hard ;)