Saturday, August 16, 2008

"I Could Have Danced All Night!"

Well... almost anyway! As I promised... here are pictures. I took a few but most of the pictures were taken by three different nine year olds. So, you will be seeing the ball through the eyes of those three girls!


Lydia


Rebekah


Sarah


Trinity


Mom


Dad


Daniel and Kristin


Sarah Jane


Audra Claire


Ana


Sarah B. and Trinity


Side lines


Dance Floor


Daniel teaching


A group picture of everyone that was there.


Fellowshipping with friends.


Mrs. B

And, knowing the people I do, I will probably be fuss at if I don't post pictures of myself. So here are four of me.



Not that they are great or anything.


Stephen gave us the history of the banjo which was very interesting!

I apologize for the blurry photos. The flash was not on the whole time.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Thanks for all ya'll's hard work! We had a great time!

(and I'm so glad it was interesting ;)