Monday, November 10, 2008

I've been double tagged!

I've been double tagged by Micah and Sarah!

So.....

The Rules:

# Link to the person who tagged you.
# Post the rules on your blog.
# Write Six Random Things about yourself.
# “Tag” six-or-so other people at the bottom of your post.
# Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
# Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve written the post.


1 - Having grown up with 6 brothers I'm semi-into weapons of various sizes and shapes.
2 - I have a habit of dancing around the house or in place when there is music playing.
3 - I don't like bananas and the only berries I do like are strawberries!
4 - I love the cold! I even started the trend (in our family) of rolling in the snow before jumping in the pool.... in UT.... in the middle of the winter!
5 - I despise being called any and all nicknames!
6 - I have this thing about babies and animals.... I'm told I'm good with both.....



And... everyone I know have been tagged already. So, if you haven't but would like to be.................... TAG! Let me know if you do it!

No comments: